I do n’t know the beauty common sense will always think of white
Want to whiten?
Want yourself to be more beautiful and skin more delicate?
Then there are 10 common sense of beauty, you must adhere to it, no matter how difficult it is, you have to do it one by one, otherwise you want to whiten, there is no door.
1. Avoid going out from 10am to 2pm.
If you do not have to go out, avoid going out from 10 am to 2 pm, because the ultraviolet rays in the sun are the strongest and the damage to the skin is the worst.
2. Use sunscreen products.
Every time you are exposed to the sun, you should use sunscreen in time, and wipe it again every 2-3 hours.
In addition, sunburn can occur even in water, so if you like playing in the water or divers, you need to use sunscreen with high sun protection factor and waterproof effect.
3. As long as there is an outdoor activity, regardless of the degree of sun exposure, the whole body should be rinsed first after returning home.
After wiping the body with an easy action, rinse the foam with warm water and rinse it with cold water to apply some skin care products.
Or use a towel to wrap the ice cubes and chill them on hot skin to reduce the feeling of dryness and discomfort.
4. Ice-melt the watermelon peel on the tanned skin.
Natural watermelon peel contains vitamin C, which can calm and moisturize the skin; natural aloe also has the same effect. The recovered aloe vera quality is applied on the skin, which has anti-inflammatory effect, and has a cool and refreshing function, which improves the skin redness.
5, soothing and tight physiology.
The stress of life will cause skin discomfort. The skin under long-term stress needs special care. Listening to relaxing music at night, doing whitening and maintenance in the music of nature, purifying the mind, and soothing tiredness.
6. Do not consume foods containing artificial food additives.
The internal organs of healthy people will maintain normal metabolism and allow melanin to be smoothly discharged.
Too much artificial additives in food will cause internal burden, cause melanin precipitation, and form dark spots and freckles.
7. Not all skins have the same degree of resistance to the sun.
Generally, fair skin is more susceptible to sunburn than dark skin. Depending on the length of time you will stay in the ultraviolet light, choose the sunscreen with the corresponding sun protection index.
8. Long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays can cause cataracts or chronic eye inflammation, and even damage the cornea of the eye.
The protection method is to put on UV filters: there are clear or dark filters.
Eye sunscreens and cosmetics also protect the eyes from sun damage.
9. Avoid taking certain hormone drugs or saccharin before sun exposure.
Because after exposure to ultraviolet light, these ingredients can cause skin melanin to deepen.
10. It is best to avoid using lemon, celery, cucumber and other vegetables to cover your face before sun exposure.
Because these fruits and vegetables contain certain ingredients, it is easy to cause pigmentation while absorbing sunlight and ultraviolet rays.