15 manifestations of sub-healthy psychology
Mental sub-health refers to the intermediate state between mental health and mental illness.
When a certain type of people is subjected to certain stimuli or pressure, it will cause people to change their psychology and behavior slightly, but it does not reach the level of mental illness.
Due to the difference in the size of the stimulus or the strength of the stress, the difference in the individual’s psychological quality or personality, and the subjective evaluation of the life events (stimulus or stress) encountered, the performance of their psychological sub-health varies.
Common psychological sub-health manifestations are as follows: 1. Depression is manifested as depressed mood, depressed heart, slow thinking, reduced speech activity, and depression.
Depression is a negative emotional experience that everyone inevitably experiences in their lifetime. Depression is not depression. Don’t take any of them together.
Depression is a temporary adverse psychological reaction. Through changing the environment, psychological counseling and self-regulation can be completely restored.
2. Fear is the most common type of negative emotional reaction under stress. It is expected that there will be some adverse consequences or vague threats.
Expressed as nervousness, anxiety, fear or fear, fear or anxiety all day long.
The factors that cause worry can be objective and real things, or personal subjective imagination.
Worry is a natural protection response of a person in any threatening situation, and is a normal adaptation function of a person.
Moderate anxiety helps to mobilize people’s potential, improve their ability to adapt, and increase their motivation.
3. Compulsive psychology is also a more common emotional and behavioral problem.
It is manifested by being too cautious, thinking about problems, and doing things, although it is considered unnecessary and easy to repeat many times, often accompanied by other negative emotions such as nervousness or fear.
His usual character is stubborn, stubborn, indecisive, lacking self-confidence, but orderly, diligent and meticulous.
Most people have been more or less obsessive, and generally it doesn’t matter, it only makes sense to interfere with themselves or others.
4. Fear is the negative emotion that arises when an individual is facing a certain danger and is unable to do anything about complications.
Fear is one of the original emotions shared by humans and animals. Driven by the victim’s self-preservation motivation, the instinctual defense mechanism of fear is evasion.
When the evasion behavior is disturbed or hindered, the fear must be aggravated, and psychological adjustments should be made in due course.
5. Paranoid psychology is mostly based on some wrong or incomplete information, forming a belief or a distorted way of thinking that is not conducive to oneself.
Its characteristics are that it will not be easily shaken, it is not easy to accept the facts, the positive education of reasoning, the intentional distortion of the facts, or to find the basis for their own views or take corresponding actions.
If you see someone else ‘s personality, you think you are pointing to yourself. When you do n’t name the critics, you are insinuating yourself. When you criticize others, you are referring to Sanghuai.
6. Hostility Psychological hostility is a learned behavior acquired the day after tomorrow, which can result from some kind of misunderstanding.
It manifests as distrust of the surroundings or family members, easy to conflict, interpersonal tension, disharmony, violations, irritability, and even aggressive behavior.
7. The psychological manifestation of suspected illness is excessive attention to one’s health, even if it is accidental minor discomfort, it is easy to cause anxiety, nervous mood or think that you have a serious illness, which leads to repeated medical treatments, excessive inspection and treatment.
Therefore, they are often in a state of anxiety, which increases and aggravates this bad mentality.
8. Lonely psychology is also a kind of negative emotional experience, and its formation is not only related to its own lonely personality, but also affected by the situation in which it is located.The loneliness of others.
Feeling that there is a psychological or spatial distance between myself and others, often unwilling to be alone, but unable to cause it, my heart is very contradictory and distressed.
9. Inferiority complex is a negative psychological reaction caused by a low evaluation of one’s ability and quality.
It is manifested as self-blame, guilt, pessimism, disappointment, etc., which affects their own development and social interaction.
Often due to work frustration, illness, physical defects or other self-conditions that are not induced by others.
10. The psychology of resignation refers to the psychological state of trying to abandon life when you are unable to get help, feel distressed, helpless, hopeless, or even try to give up your life when you encounter difficult problems in life and work.
This kind of psychology is an extremely negative and dangerous emotional response, and some people have a certain contingency and blindness in their suicidal psychology. Failure to detect and intervene in time will cause serious consequences.
11, jealousy refers to the psychological reaction that attempts to degrade or even undermine the superiority of others when others surpass themselves in some aspects, making their desires unsatisfactory.
It can poison existing dissatisfaction, resentment, attack or injury, have a slight adverse effect on oneself, or even create an incident of illegal crime.
12, hesitant psychology refers to the psychological state of looking forward to the future, to think about it after thinking about it, thinking about it afterwards, not being able to decide.
This state of contradiction is worrying for a long time.
Its production often has a certain personality foundation, everything is in pursuit of perfection, and in the event of hesitancy, it is difficult to choose.
13. Lost psychology is the feeling of feeling that you are no longer needed by others, or that you have lost the meaning or value of your life.Such as retirement, separation of children from becoming a family, etc., can not re-adapt to the changed environment, leading to the gradual loss of psychology.
14. Being discriminated or discriminated against is a psychological state that feels that you have been replaced outside a certain social circle, that you have not received due respect, and are not accepted by society.
Such as having a disability, suffering from special diseases (AIDS, hepatitis B, etc.), not being hired for work, etc., can induce this kind of bad psychology.
15. Psychological fatigue is often caused by chronic and chronic stress factors, frequent coping, excessive overdraft of the limbs, and feeling tiredness.
I often hear people say “too tired to live”. This sentence is full of emotions, which implies the meaning of psychological fatigue.
Such as heavy work pressure, heavy schoolwork burden, long-term family turmoil, children’s education difficulties, long-term care for seriously ill loved ones, etc., cause physical and mental fatigue, mental exhaustion, especially psychologically severe fatigue.
With adequate physical rest, it is still difficult to recover.
The above-mentioned various bad psychological states or feelings are not serious and do not affect daily life and work. Generally, self-adjustment can often recover through self-awareness; some are extremely negative, such as rebirth, or cause distress and cause distressOr intervene in the role function, you should receive the help of psychological counseling or counseling.
Otherwise, it will continue to develop, and the severe can become a disease state (mental disorder or mental illness), which requires active treatment by a psychiatrist.